The Right Expertise, The Right Approach, At the Right Time
President and Founder: Jim Brigaitis
Jim Brigaitis has more than 30 years of experience as a pharmaceutical and biologics marketing executive.
- Proven track record of success in variety of environments from world’s largest pharmaceutical company to start-up organizations.
- Extensive experience across all stages of the product lifecycle from drug discovery to loss-of-exclusivity (LOE).
- Strong knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas
- Experience in both U.S. and global organizations.
- Leadership positions in the launch and management 8 products that have exceeded $1 billion in annual sales.
- Teaching cutting-edge principals of marketing and innovation in biopharma at leading business school.
Prior to founding Brigaitis & Associates in 2010, Jim was the Vice President of Marketing and Commercial Development for Pfizer’s $7 billion global neuroscience portfolio. He directed a commercial group consisting of 5 functions, more than 50 staff members, and a budget of $50 million. Jim was responsible for all aspects of commercial strategy from early portfolio planning through to loss of exclusivity. In that capacity, he led cross-functional teams including research, development, regulatory, and commercial functions.
Academic Credentials and Appointments
Jim received a BA in Economics from Northwestern University and and MBA from the University of Chicago.
Jim is also currently an Adjunct Professor of Marketing and Innovation in the MBA program at Stern Graduate School of Business at New York University. He teaches principles of marketing and innovation in biopharma.
About Brigaitis & Associates
Brigaitis & Associates has served large, medium and small biopharma companies since 2010. We help clients address a broad range of issues related to commercial strategy.
Due to the quality and efficiency of our work, we have maintained long term relationships and earned repeat business from many of our clients.
Throughout his career, president and founder Jim Brigaitis has cultivated an extensive network of highly talented biopharmaceutical professionals with wide-ranging expertise. As a result, our clients have access to best-in-class expertise across a broad range of functions.
Network of Experts (U.S. and Global Experience)
- Market Research
- Direct to Consumer
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Pricing & Reimbursement